Powered by Blogger.

my little sunshine

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We just got back from a wonderful evening of fun and fellowship.
Our church family had a going away party for us. It was wonderful to spend some quality time with them before we leave (we have just one Sunday left.)
I'll blog more later about our AMAZING (and I really mean that) church family, but first I wanted to share this little video with you.
Maddie was in her element tonight.
She was the center of attention...and she loved it!
The great thing, though, was she created her own boundaries. What a difference from just six months ago! Remember the awful day in Odessa? There is such a huge difference...but that's for my six month update.
On to the video...
First a little background...
I was sitting in the same room, visiting with some ladies from Sunday School when I heard hysterical laughter coming from the other side of the room. I looked up and this is what I saw. (Bear with me...the video is over a minute long...but the end is SO worth it! :)
Enjoy!

9 salty messages:

Lynda August 5, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

How cute! I just watched this with Becca on my lap and she said "Turn it back on"! Love ya

Ceeseelee August 6, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

That was great! I loved it when she pointed so that you would turn the camera back on the "performers"! Cool microphones.

kate August 6, 2008 at 3:20 AM  

She was certainly in charge and workin' the room!

Christina August 6, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Well doesn't she know how to get a party going! What a cutie.

Christine August 6, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

How cute. She is so sweet.

Gail August 6, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

You may have a future tv show host on your hands. I love that part when everyone started singing. That girl knows how to work a crowd.
Gail

Troy and Rachel August 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

That was adorable - aproducer in your future?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP