Powered by Blogger.

long time, no write

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sorry about that. It's been one of those kinds of weeks.
And the next one won't be much better.
Last week we had a family funeral and the start of Maddie's early intervention evaluation. This week I'm leaving on Tuesday morning to fly back to Kansas to finish up my job at the newspaper.
It's September, which means it's Expo time!
Remember last year at this time? I was in the middle of the expo and on pins and needles for a travel date?
Wow! Has it been a year already?
Anway...I'll be off in Kansas for most of next week. I'm taking the laptop and will try to post a couple of messages from out there.
But no promises.

5 salty messages:

Tina in CT September 7, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Can you clue me in what expo is?

I'm sure the week back at the newpaper will fly by. Just think of it as a break from unpacking.

Hope you and the family had a good weekend.

MamaPoRuski September 7, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Sorry to hear of a loss in your family. Glad to see you post, even if briefly! May God Bless your week!

Gail September 8, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

We'll be happy to have you back in the "Land of Ahhhs."

jessy September 10, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Hi Tami!
I can't believe you are going back. I think I remember you being extremely stressed about the expo. Surely you are not in charge this year?
I've moved in blogland to:
www.jessy-eighthearts.blogspot.com

Old DAN AND Little ANN September 15, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Aren't you so glad that last year this time is last year! That was intense for you I know. God bless you at Expo. It's a little sentimental being your last contribution at your old job I'll bet.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP