Powered by Blogger.

the stories in my mind

Friday, September 26, 2008

With all the talk about changing the blog name, I started wondering...
'What's to stop me from just starting another blog?'
There has been so much I've wanted to write on Sunflower Seeds, but haven't because... well, because Seeds is more about our family...

about our adventures...
our adjustments...
our life.
But there's nothing to say I can't create a blog of my own.
So I've done just that.

I have started Sage Brush Diaries - a diary of sorts with my reactions to the stories I've published over here.
You can read about our adventures on Sunflower Seeds...and then go over to Sage Brush Diaries and find out what was going through my mind.
Kind of like sneaking a peak in your sister's diary.
Except I won't tell mom!


2 salty messages:

Tina in CT September 27, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

You're going to be a busy blogging lady.

Charlotte September 28, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

Cool site ! Love the name !

I am adopting from Russia, an older girl and need help spreading the word ! The month of October my friend is doing a BLOG fundraiser for me ! Any help from another momis so greatly appreciated !

Charlotte
www.myarcticprincess.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP