Powered by Blogger.

accepting the challenge

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One of my favorite bloggie people is Melissa E. over at Life Here. We met her and her husband, Steve, on our second trip to Ukraine. We found each other while loading up on the flight from Atlanta to New York and then spent four hours eating and yacking in the JFK terminal.
It was great getting to meet these guys in real life.
Steve and Melissa are the parents of six beautiful kids - three homegrown daughters and three sons from Ukraine. And to top that she's a great photographer, so we get to see awesome pics of these cuties all the time! :)
Anyway, today she posted a challenge...to post the sixth picture of the sixth file from your pictures files. Since I take most of the pictures and don't have my picture taken too often, I didn't hesitate to accept the challenge.
So here ya go.
What about you?!
Come on...I did it! :)
If you accept, leave a comment below with the link to your post so we can come visit you!!

6 salty messages:

The Pabsts October 8, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

I accepted the photo challenge! It was fun to look through some old photos, so I'm glad I did it. Check it out at pabstadventure.blogspot.com

The Pabsts October 8, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

p.s. Tami, check out my response to your fabulous comment!
-Bethany

Melissa E. October 8, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Thanks for playing along! Kinda fun, isn't it?

I even went and visited the pabsts!

Rachael October 9, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

OK, I tried it, and it was a picture of FABRIC! Clearly, I need to clean out my photo files a bit! :)

SO, while I cannot accept the challenge, you've nudged me to get to work on that task!

MamaPoRuski October 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

I finally got mine posted today!
http://jerdebwalker.blogspot.com
I like the pic, thanks for forwarding the challenge!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP