Powered by Blogger.

the alternative

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been talking so much about my adverse reaction to moving lately, that you must certainly think I hate it here.
That couldn't be further from the truth.
There are a ton of great things I have found here, the most recent of which is an alternative Christian radio network called Air One.
I have always had kind of an eclectic music style. If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't. It doesn't matter the genre. I've liked everything from country to heavy metal with some classical thrown in the mix.
So imagine my joy when I discovered Air 1.
Just like K-LOVE, Air 1 is a nationally syndicated radio station...but unlike K-LOVE which plays more 'Pop' like music, Air 1 is more alternative in nature. It has kind of a 80s, 90s and 00s feel to it. College students love it.
And thankfully, they don't mind if I listen too. I have discovered a TON of new Christian artists! Awesome stuff! I'm putting my newest play list on the bottom of this post, so you can give it a try...and let me know what you think. (If you can't get the player to show up in this window, just click on 'pop-out player)

sage brush diaries - an alternative




0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP