Powered by Blogger.

do you see it?

Friday, October 3, 2008

Okay.
Enough is enough.
Enough about money.
Enough whining about something I can't change.
I need to share something fun.
So, here you are...some mindless blogging material.
My kids think this is the most hilarious commercial ever.
If one of them sees it on T.V. they call they other three in to watch.
They've DVR'd it and replay it over and over again.
They QUOTE it to me.
I don't get it.
Okay, maybe I get it a little.

I mean, I did smile just a tad the last time I watched it.
Okay, maybe a little more than a tad.
Snicker, snicker, snort.



3 salty messages:

Debbie B October 3, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

I smile when I saw it the first time too. But it took me forever to figure out what he was saying at the end.

I bought sunflower stamps today and thought of you!

MamaPoRuski October 3, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Nope, not really...but I do like the "she was hot" ending! LOL!

Rachael October 3, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

OK, I just watched this and my 11 year old daughter leaned over my shoulder and said "she was hot!" (before they said it on the commercial) so apparently, it's not just your kids!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP