Powered by Blogger.

first day of school

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

video


Do you think she was excited?
Just a bit?
Yep.
(And yes, that is a WINTER coat on my child. It was COLD here this morning! Cold, as in...18 degrees. YIKES! I had to pull out Nick's winter coat from last year because I couldn't find Maddie's this morning. I guess that's one of the first things I'll have to do this weekend...go winter coat shopping. Somehow I thought I had a little more time than this! ;>)

sage brush diaries - first day of school

14 salty messages:

Troy and Rachel October 15, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Can't wait to hear how the first day went! 18 degrees? Yikes!

mixednutsblog October 15, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

How cute! You just can't beat a little kid for excitement. I hope she comes home just as thrilled as when she left!

AdoptaMama October 15, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Hope it was fun!! Can't wait to hear how it went. :)

MamaPoRuski October 15, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

So excited she even puts her own seatbelt on! Wow! Congratulations for making through today! Hope you had a productive morning and didn't worry too much!

John & Lucia October 15, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Drew Michelle and Luke Paras October 15, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

18 degrees!!! Oh, I would die. It was a sunny 87 here today in Orlando.

How was her first day? How was your first day without her?

Tina in CT October 15, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

18 degrees - that's cold for mid Oct!

How did school go? How did you do?

Annette October 15, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

She's too sweet! I hope she had a good first day.

Anonymous,  October 15, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

She looks soo excited! Hope she came home happy and tired. Saw you were looking for a borsch recipe. I have a great one. Let me know if you want it.
Catherine Hendrickson
email addy
brenthendrickson[at symbol here]comcastdotnet

Old DAN AND Little ANN October 16, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

How precious. She looks like such an official student!

Tina in CT October 16, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

Boy, she was sure excited for her first day of school. Hope she had a great day.

Elaine October 16, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Wow does she look excited. Hope it went well for her. Can't believe how cold you have it already. We've been having something of an Indian summer here (is it politically correct to call it that these days? I can't keep up).

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP