Powered by Blogger.

cheerios moment

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be warned! You're going to need a kleenex for this one.
I first saw this commercial online a few years ago...and I loved it. But somehow over the course of the next couple of years I lost the link.
I finally saw it on another blog today and HAD to share.
While the story is changed a little in the interest of time, the emotions and the moments are very real.
Please watch it, let me know what you think...and then go give your kids a hug! :)



3 salty messages:

Kathy and Matt November 26, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Very touching!
I think I've seen this before, but had forgotten about it.

While I loved the sentiment of the ad, I did have to laugh with the image it portrays of driving up and having the children waiting on the curb for their adoptive parents. Guess they couldn't include the various meetings, paperwork shuffles, court dates, 10 day wait, etc. LOL!

Thanks for sharing. It was neat!

Drew, Michelle, Luke and Tetyana November 28, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Ok, if I could pick up children on the side of the road I would have a housefull plus some!! I wish it were that easy!

Tami November 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Yea...but doesn't it make you want to go back and get a few more?! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP