Powered by Blogger.

dance party

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Every once in awhile we have dance night here at the _____ house.
Dad lays down the 70s and 80s hits off his mp3...and the rest of us dance our tails off. No rules to this dance party. Just have fun. And we do.
Until Shad and I start feeling old.
Last night we were shaking our tails to "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor and thoroughly enjoying the beat when Nick yelled...
'Hey Dad! That's the song from 'Chicken Little.'
Um...Yea, Nick. It is.

(I couldn't find the Chicken little version of 'I will survive' on You Tube - but I thought you would enjoy this one too. Same concept. ;)

2 salty messages:

Old DAN AND Little ANN November 12, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

When you start feeling old at your family dance offs, it is time to invite Grandma and Grandpa to come join in on the fun! It's all relative... ;) Good for you for taking time to ham it up with the kids. I love times like that.

Tina in CT November 12, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

I miss the big sunflower on the heading.

Alex sure put a downer in the dancing but dating the song. Ah, kids and their honesty.

Sure you all had fun and laughs.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP