Powered by Blogger.

follow me

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I just love the newest blogger gizmo...the 'follow' a blog option. It's neat seeing the faces of all my bloggy friends who are following along.
But there's only 12 listed...and I KNOW there are more than that out there. The other day I had 180 hits!
So, could you humor me and add me to your 'follow' list?
You'd be doing me a favor. I know I'm not supposed to covet what my neighbors have (even if they are virtual), but I admit it. I'm jealous! ;>)
Rachel has 19...and MamaPoRuski has 13!
Let's see how many we can get. Maybe 20, 30...hey, let's just throw caution to the wind and go for 50! :)
What do you say?

5 salty messages:

Christine November 16, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Sorry, I already follow you!

Tony & Lisa Venskyy November 16, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

hey tami... i am SO glad that you got a chance to read my blog.. yes, i would love to follow your story also.. thanks for being a support for me... Gob Bless...!!!
Sister in Christ,
Lisa Venskyy

Tony & Lisa Venskyy November 16, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

hey Tami, i am SO glad that you had a chance to read my blog.. i am looking forward in following you guys in your huge journey.. thank you for support and God Bless
Sister in Christ,
Lisa Venskyy

Carlee November 16, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Thanks for your comment! I have checked in on your blog since FInding Maddie. I think adoption is part of God's heartbeat and LOVE to read about happy adoptions. Way to go!

Annie November 17, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

That's why I didn't put one up! I didn't want to feel bad when no one chose me. (I had too much of that in grade school PE)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP