Powered by Blogger.

easy peasy turtle candy

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In the second installment of Tami puts away her Type A...
I had the kids help me make more holiday goodness this afternoon.
Elaine, over at Looking for George, posted this HILARIOUS recipe this afternoon.

Don't think a recipe can be funny?
PLEASE go over there and check it out. I'm tellin' ya, you'll be busting a gut. Anyway...
We decided to give her recipe a try and Mmmmmm-Mmmmmm...it was good.
Here are some picture from our fun afternoon.


2 salty messages:

Bethany November 26, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

If only I wasn't allergic to nuts, I would totally make those. Sigh. And I so loved pecans.

Tami November 26, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

We did it without the pecans. We're not a big nut kind of family, so I just left that part out. Still pretty yummy.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP