Powered by Blogger.

NaBloPoMo

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I did that 'this, that and the other thing' blog too soon.

Now I don't have anything to write about today! And I NEED something to write about.
I'm trying to do the NaBloPoMo thing this month and if I don't get something down for today, I'll be a horrible, miserable failure!
Wait! I can count this post as a post, right?!
Tell me I can count this as a post! I'd better be able to count it, because there's nothing else going on around here.
Well, there is, but I don't have time to write about it right now.
I'll fill you in tomorrow.
I promise.

2 salty messages:

Svetlana November 21, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

yes, it is a post!!! ;-) Have a blessing day!!!
Sveta

Sheryl November 21, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Okay.Sure.It'll work. But just in case you need another quick post you could just head over to Mrs. Brocoli guys blog and take her up on the book meme.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP