Powered by Blogger.

foto fun

Monday, December 15, 2008

Well, we had fun this weekend.
I say we, but really I mean they.
The kids.
All I wanted to do was take their pictures. Four angelic children, all look doing their best to convey the joy of Christmas. That's not too much to ask, is it?
Evidently it is.
First, Alek gave me nothing but grief. Evidently he's too old to be doing this kind of stuff. He's too cool, you know. And then there's the fact that his SISTER had to sit next to him. Oh, the horror!
Anya is always game to have her picture taken...and I can see why. I wish I could say she gets her looks from me.
Nick is a case. The boy has an aversion to camera flashes...he blinks EVERY. TIME! But I think I finally figured a way to trick him. I used the red eye reducer on my camera, which made him blink the first time before taking the picture a second later.
Maddie. Hmmm...what can I say about Maddie?. Well, she had a pretty good attitude through the whole thing. And she had fun. But the concept of sitting still was completely lost on her...AND she wanted to see each picture as it was taken. I was finally able to convince her to wait until we were completely done.
Whew.
I'm glad Christmas and the accompanying letter only happens once a year.
With that in mind...I need mailing addresses people. If you want to learn the real identities of my kids, reminisce about all the stuff you read on this blog for the last year and receive a Christmas card, email me your address and I'll get it right out to you.
Right after I write the letter.
It may be awhile.

4 salty messages:

mrsbroccoliguy December 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

My older son is the exact same way about picture taking - he *hates* it. Which is actually why I enlisted the dogs this year, because it got his mind off the picture-taking a little. I think you did great - there's lots of good ones in that slide show!

Christine December 15, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Mery Christmas! THe photos of all four kids look great!

Tina in CT December 15, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Great pictures of the kids. You really got some excellent shots.

Tina in CT December 16, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

Did you locate that particular heart shaped necklace for the girls?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP