Powered by Blogger.

good news

Sunday, December 28, 2008

One year ago...
-----------------------

I was going to post the first of a series of profiles today, but guess what?

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!!!

And it's only a little over 10 days away!
January 10th.
AAAAAAAGH!!!
I don't know how we're going to do it!
We have to find tickets...
and then find a way to pay for them.
Find someone to take care of the kids,
notify our employers...again...
There is a laundry list a mile long with stuff to do.
Oh yeah...I almost forgot the most important part...
WE GOT PICTURES!!!
No....sorry, I can't share, for now. But can I tell you again just how cute she is?! And I think the kids finally believe she's real.
(Actually I can share, now. - Enjoy! ;)



--------------------
At this point last year we got pretty busy with getting travel arrangements done, so the posts were a little far and few between. Keep checking back. I've got them scheduled...but things should really kick back into gear around the first of January.

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP