Powered by Blogger.

hang on a minute

Monday, December 22, 2008

One year ago...
----------------------
Alright...I know I'm jippin' you out of some great reading material, but I can't post much of anything tonight.
I've got to pack! We leave in about eight hours for the airport!!! ;)
Please be praying for the kids at home...they've all come down with a nasty fever and cough combo that has left them feeling pretty rough - and grandma wondering if they need to go to the doctor.
Hang in there kids! We're coming home!
When we do finally get home, I'll fill you in more on Maddie's story and what the timeline looks like.
Hugs to every last one of you who've been following our story.
Hang in there..
It's not over yet.

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP