Powered by Blogger.

more help needed

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I must be a needy person this weekend, but I could really use some more help...I can't figure out how to get my header to go all the way across the top of my blog.
Yea. Earth shattering - I know.
I used to be able to do it, before my photo editor shot craps this weekend. There's something major going on with my computer, but I'm too broke to fix it. If I just disappear someday, please know more than likely I'm fine. Its just that my computer and my laptop are both thinking now is the best time to give up the ghost.
Anyway...
If anyone knows of an online program that will let me stretch the width of the thing just a smidge beyond 100 percent, I would be most grateful. The one I tried - fotoflexer.com is nice, but it won't let me stretch it at all.
And if you share your secrets, I promise to be very grateful and send up extra prayers of thanksgiving for you. ;)
Who knows...I may be even willing to mention you in my blog and make you famous.
BTW - Don't you just love the new pics of the kids. I need to share the results of our weekend photo session in front of the tree. Cute stuff I tell ya! :)

7 salty messages:

Jill December 15, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

I hear ya...and I'd like to figure out how to make a banner with a cool font on it...there should be a class that you can take that goes over these things...sheesh

Tami December 15, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Jill...I use scrapblog.com for the headers. They have some decent fonts.

Svetlana December 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

I made my headboarder, but i would like to know answer to your question too.

Elaine December 15, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

I have no idea how to help you fix your problem. I'd just whine to my husband or my programmer brother. However, I do love the new pics of the kids!

MamaPoRuski December 15, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

I just go into the HTML and adjust the header size wider, but may distort the pics...My scrapblog pics adjust automatically so maybe it's your blog design?

Tami December 15, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Yes, but how do I do that?! :)

Tina in CT December 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

I'm computer ignorant so I'm no help.

Love the new pictures of the kids. It looks neat as Maddie's hair is seeming to shimmer/sparkle and it's cool.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP