Powered by Blogger.

the wait begins

Sunday, December 7, 2008

One year ago...
----------------------
We've made a decision.
We're going to wait for the little girl.
For some reason, none of the other children really 'spoke' to us like that little girl.
So we're waiting.
We have no idea how long of a wait it will be...probably at least until the middle of next week. Not too long in the big scheme of things...but an eternity for right now.
We want nothing more than to go and find Maddie...
Let her know we're here...
And that we care.
I am aching to hold her and comfort her just as I would any of my children. But I can't do that. I have to sit here in our Kiev apartment...
And wait.
Have I told you, I hate waiting?
I thought so! ;)

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP