Powered by Blogger.

WE'VE FOUND MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

One year ago....
------------------------
Can you believe it?!!!
We've found our little girl!!!!
It still doesn't seem quite real.
After 321 days of paperchasing, waiting, praying and searching, we finally found our Maddie.
She is a little 3-year-old (facilitator had the wrong age) brown haired, brown eyed beauty in the Odessa region. And the issues that we had feared would be huge, are so small you can hardly notice them.
Now all we have to do is bring her home.
And get a picture of her...
long story...really long.
I'll fill you in later.
But first, since today is our last full day, we have some errands to run.
Yep, we're still coming home.
We thought about having Meshack go home to be with the kids for the holidays and then returning for court, but it looks like we won't go to court until after the Orthodox Christmas...so I'm coming home too.
That way I can save some vacation for when we bring Maddie home and I'll have a chance to rest.
Sigh.
I'm coming home...
And I've found my little girl.
It doesn't get much better than that.

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP