Powered by Blogger.

i need a recount...

Monday, January 12, 2009

I have been composing all kinds of blogs in the last few days, but I haven't posted them.

You know why?
Because the OCD side of me was getting frustrated just typing them without being able to see what they looked like.
'Huh,' you ask. 'What are you talking about?'
I like typing my blog up...changing the font myself...looking at the pictures...getting a good look at what the blog looks like. But for the last several days my tabs have been missing in the compose box...and I haven't had the font button available to me.
I thought there was something wrong with blogger and was getting ready to send off a note that said something to the effect of, 'Hey guys! Get off your duff and fix this thing! Its driving me nuts!'
But I didn't.
Instead I waited...because I don't like confrontation. ;)
It took me until this morning to figure out THAT I HAD IT IN 'EDIT HTML' MODE!
Do you ever get to thinking maybe you're getting short-changed in the brain cell department? Like life is stealing them when you're not looking?
I think I need a recount...someone's been swiping them.

5 salty messages:

Leslie January 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You kill me!

Tina in CT January 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

It's called having a busy life!

Annie January 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Oh, we have a lot in common! I am SO visual!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP