Powered by Blogger.

it's a girl!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

One year ago...
-----------------------



A 25 pound...3 foot long...brown-haired (yes, it's brown...for those of you who saw the facilitator photos, I double checked, it's definitely brown), brown-eyed beauty.
Okay...so I'm not too sure about the measurements...never mind that!
Isn't she precious?!!!
Maddie was officially added to our family at 12:34 p.m. today! :)
Now, I'm going to bed.
It's almost midnight here and I think I have finally kicked this jet-lag thing because I'm starting to get tired at the right time.
I'll fill you in on court tomorrow.
Enjoy the pics! :)

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP