Powered by Blogger.

playing dress up

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One year ago...
--------------------------
Another quiet day in Maddie's Odessa home.
We spent the day playing, watching more videos and doing pretty much whatever Maddie wanted to do.
Not that I'm spoiling her! ;)
There's not much to tell about today. We're pretty much just waiting for tomorrow. (A terrible attitude to have, but one that I've resigned myself to, in this process.) We're always waiting for tomorrow.
On this particular tomorrow we're supposed to go to a bank to sign over whatever money Maddie has in her orphanage account and then get some passport pictures taken for her visa. According to Lev...the passport should be ready on Tuesday.
We'll see.
I'm at the point when I'll believe it when I'll see it.
I have to admit, I've taken on somewhat of a funk in the last few days. Now that I have Maddie, I see no reason why I should be here any longer than absolutely necessary...and weekends seem absolutely unnecessary. (Sorry...but it's true!) I can't get anything done on a weekend...I just have to endure them.
Hopefully Monday will bring a better attitude.
In the meantime, here's some more video. Sorry if you've had your fill of Maddie cuteness...but her daddy hasn't. Every time I talk to him he begs me to post more.
So here ya go Papa! Enjoy!
Today's selection is of Maddie playing dress-up. In case you miss the commentary...Maddie is dressing up in Sandra's clothes. She has her purse, hat and thermal underwear as a scarf (don't worry...they're clean! ;)



0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP