Powered by Blogger.

attention really good at techi-kind-of-stuff people

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I need your help.

I have this great 1-year-anniversary video of Maddie that I have been desperately trying to upload to blogger or You Tube for the last week...
AND. I. CAN'T. GET. IT.
Its driving me nuts.
Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Its saved in an AVI format.
Blogger acts like its uploading, but it doesn't give me the progress count like it usually does.
You Tube gets stuck on the page where its supposedly starting up the uploader.
Augh. I sound so incredibly technologically incompetent just typing up this description.
Anyway...if anyone has any suggestions, I would be forever grateful. I've been working on this darn thing for the last two months and I'd hate for it to go to waste.
Well, it wouldn't actually go to waste. My family can watch it on the computer, but I can't get it to play on the DVD player...but that's another technologically challenged post.
Sigh.

3 salty messages:

Bethany February 15, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Hey, Tami, I'm not really the helpful person for that kind of problem, but my husband is! If you'd like, I can email you our number.

Michelle February 15, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

eric says AVI files tend to be huge and that could be the problem - he said maybe an MOB file like what quicktime uses might be better...

we have imovie on the mac which loads directly to youtube so I don't mess with how it's saved, it just "does it"

GL!

Chanda,  February 16, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Tami,

Try using the windows movie maker. Uupload the DVD to the movie maker Then you can upload it to blogger from there. Good Luck ! Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP