Powered by Blogger.

changes are a comin'

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm going to start using Sage Brush as more of a spiritual journal.

When I started Sage Brush six months ago, the idea was for it to be a journal.
A diary of my reactions to daily life.
I haven't done a very good job of journaling, have I?
So I think its time for a change. Not a complete overhaul...just a subtle tweak.
I'm going to start using Sage Brush as more of a spiritual journal. One where I can share what God is doing in our lives - what He's teaching us.
And boy is He teaching us! :)
I hope it will remind me as the days and months go by of all of the ways He has touched our lives...and give me the courage to share those things with others.
I'm also hoping it will help me do a better of job of spending time in the Word.
I'm really, really bad at having a quiet time.
No. REALLY.
Maybe this will help.
I know some of you may be a little squeamish about spiritual things...and I respect that. But I hope you'll stick with me anyway.
I'm up for a good, respectful discussion. Besides, I could really use the sounding board.
Blessings.


3 salty messages:

Diana February 22, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

Share away! It's your blog and you can do with it whatever you want. The sounding board and/or heart and soul (aka healing) posts are the best ones, anyway.

I don't shy away from anything spiritual on my blog. In fact, I celebrate it. I just figure if people don't want to read it or are uncomfortable with it, they don't have to read it. I'm totally fine with that, too. I blog primarily for me, anyway. But, if someone else can benefit from my "cheap seats" personal therapy sessions, great for them. I hope it also makes their way a little easier than it has been for us!

Bethany February 22, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Sounds lovely. I look forward to what you share!

Courtney February 24, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Sounds good to me! :) :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP