Thursday, February 12, 2009
I'm a little irritated this morning.
Just a little.
After two weeks of waiting to hear what the owner's of this house want to do, we still don't have an answer. The couple can't decide if they want to let us to continue the contract to buy the house for another three months, if they'd rather just rent it out to us outright...or want us out of the house altogether.
They can't make up their mind.
Sooo....they're sending in their real estate agent.
She's coming by tomorrow morning to check on the condition of the house. I guess they're worried that we're a bunch of malcontents, so she's coming by to make sure we're not trashing the place.
I'm really tired of playing this game.
You know, now that we've been living here for six months we know the house really is too small for a family of six.
Its not working for us, in any way...but we gave our word and so we're willing to continue the contract.
But let me tell you...there are some days when I hope they tell us No.
In the meantime, we let the agent in to make her judgements.
I'm getting real tired of playing these games.