Powered by Blogger.

well, that was easy

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why do I get myself all worked up over these kinds of things?
I mean really, you would think I would have learned by now.
The visit from the real estate agent was much to do about nothing. I don't think she was here five minutes. She walked in, made some comments about how cute the place looked...said something about the owner really wanting to work with us...and then left.
She didn't even look in the laundry room.
And I spent two hours last night cleaning it!
Note to self...don't sweat the small stuff anymore.
Yea, right. ;>)

1 salty messages:

Elaine February 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Glad it wasn't too painful. I hope you can get it all worked out soon. If not, you're welcome to come camp out on our high ground and enjoy the ocean-side view.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP