Powered by Blogger.

100,000 and counting...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

You followed us as we took those tentative first steps to find our little girl, bring her home and start our new lives together as a six-pack.

Sunflower Seeds reached a milestone late last night.
More than 100,000 readers have now been a part of Maddie's story.
Thank you.
Each and every one of you has become such an important part of this journey. Its amazing to me how many of you have followed us from the very beginning when we didn't even know which country to start looking in.

You followed us as we took those tentative first steps to find our little girl, bring her home and start our new lives together as a six-pack.

Two years later our daughter is not only surviving...she's thriving.

All of the encouragement, advice and laughs we've had together have meant so much to our entire family.
I want to send a special shout out to my 100,000 visitor - someone from Wellesley Hills, Mass., visited Sunflower Seeds just after 10 last night and forced my counter to start using six digits.
Thank you!
I didn't even know I had a reader from Wellesley Hills.
Don't worry...we're not finished yet. We're just getting started.
Hmmm...two years for the first 100,000...I wonder how many it will take to get the next 100 grand?

2 salty messages:

Mary March 15, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

De-lurking to say...ooh! That's me! Reader number 100K, you say? Wow!

I love your blog - I've only been reading for a few weeks so far, but I'm definitely sticking around.

Stephanie March 17, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

Congrats on reaching that wonderful milestone :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP