Powered by Blogger.

snowed under

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Figuratively, of course.
Its actually been absolutely GORGEOUS here the last few days. Temps in the upper 60s...not a cloud in the sky. The only thing that ruins it is the incipid Wyoming wind...but what else is new? I'll take this kind of day, anytime. Especially knowing the cold, wind and snow WILL be back...its just a matter of time.
Anyway...
I'm snowed under with work right now, which is why its been so quiet around here.
I have a BIG deadline today...I'm not sure I'm going to get everything turned in on time, but I'll give it my best shot.
While I'm gone I want you to promise me you'll be good...no parties...no TPing the neighbors...and absolutely NO watching this video.
You may end up shooting your latte through your nose.
And THAT wouldn't be good.




4 salty messages:

Bethany March 4, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I've seen that video other places. Yes, it is pretty funny, but if my kid looked like that and the dentist tried to send us home, I think I would flip my lid. The poor guy's still so hopped up (too much, perhaps?) that he's hallucinating.

Good luck getting your deadlines met. I'm in week three of blizzard-dom myself.

Elaine March 5, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Ha ha! That kid was cracking me up. And he kept saying things that Tank Boy will ask me when he's not hopped up on anything (Is this forever? Is this for real life?). Good luck with the deadlines!

MoscowMom March 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Oh my!!!!! How funny!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP