Powered by Blogger.

well, that was weird

Monday, June 1, 2009

I logged in this morning and found a bunch of weird symbols where my phone-submitted posts should have been. Sorry about that.
I'll post tomorrow for now let's just say we left late, drove through a pretty bad hailstorm...spent some time parked on the side of the I-80....and ended up stopping for the night at a little motel in the middle of Nebraska. (Thank goodness they have wireless internet! :)
Its just before 8 a.m. now and we're getting ready to leave. Its probably another five hours or so until we get to the Emerald City.
I'll write more later.

6 salty messages:

Rachael May 31, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Road trip that exciting? =)

MamaPoRuski May 31, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

I hope the computer robots haven't taken over your blog, and this is just a result of your packing and leaving Grab Your Lasso! HUGS!

Tina in CT June 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I was thinking of you yesterday with the long drive. Hope you, Shad, the kids and pets are doing well. You'll be glad to pull into your driveway this afternoon. Unpacking won't be as difficult as you'll know where everything goes.

AdoptaMama June 1, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

I saw those freaky symbols and was hoping no one highjacked your blog. I'm sure it was just your mobile uploads not uploading correctly for some reason.

Hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly and you get back home safely.

yeokeehui@gmail.com June 1, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Must be a very tiring drive.

Annie June 2, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

It is especially odd since, even on my "dashboard" I can see words associated with those posts from the road. That's weird.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP