Powered by Blogger.

the old look is back

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I give up.
I've spent the last two days tweaking.
I've scoured the internet for a new look.
Loaded and reloaded template upon template.
But alas, (again with that word), I just can't find anything that works for me...or for Sunflower Seeds. And since I'm too cheap to pay for a new look and can't find anyone crazy enough to design something at no charge...I'm going back to the 'old' look, at least for now.
It'll take me a little while to reload the template...I'm hoping that, along with removing some of the elements, will get rid of some of the glitches.
If it doesn't let me know and I'll rethink my options.

4 salty messages:

Tina in CT May 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

I love this header and the other sunflower one you had some time ago. Why change a good thing?

Tammy May 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

I agree, it looks good! I would love to figure out 1/2 the things you have on your site! Don't worry!

Elaine May 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

This is a good look. And? I also had somebody else's blog load and reload itself a million fraggillion times. I don't remember which one it was. Hmm . . . Maybe Michelle's, now that I think about it, and I've also had problems leaving comments over there lately. So I figured it was just a case of my crappy vista not playing nicely with blogger.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP