Powered by Blogger.

today's the day

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today is the day all normalcy flies out the window.
We're packing the U-Haul.
My brother and sister-in-law are coming up to help us load this morning. Most of the house is packed (probably around 70 percent), so most of what's left is just getting all the stuff outside to the truck.
Our goal is to pull out of here early tomorrow morning. I'm not sure it will happen, but we'll give it our best shot.
I doubt I'll have time for much internet access over the next couple of days...but I HAVE recently discovered something cool. I can post short posts via my phone...so check back for updates.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with some photos of our day yesterday. We had a great time on the field trip...undoubtedly the best field trip I've ever been on.
And take a close look...there are even a couple of pictures me in here. And, NO, this time they're not from behind. ;)
Enjoy!



4 salty messages:

Tina in CT May 30, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

What a gorgeous, scenic area! I never had a field trip like that growing up in CT. Glad that the day was such a success.

How long will the drive take you back to Kansas? Good luck with the final packing and the trip.

Diana May 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I'm not too far behind you! We're officially moving too! Not fun, but we're excited about the opportunities that lie ahead.

pearly1979 May 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew, Michelle, Luke and Sage May 31, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

What a cool field trip!!

Moving stinks but once you are settled it will be a thing of the past...it will be nice for you to be back in a familiar place with your old great friends!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP