Powered by Blogger.

the first in a series

Friday, August 7, 2009

I have posted my first password protected post HERE.
If you want the password, but haven't received it, just leave me a comment, but remember the rules. I will only be allowing...

1. People I don't know IRL...
2. People who I know IRL, but do not live near us and therefore have limited day to day experience with my kids...this includes all of our friends from Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois and other points across the country. Many of them dear, dear friends and prayer warriors. Everyone needs a prayer warrior! :)
3. International adoptive parents or prospective adoptive parents.

If you feel slighted in any way, please don't.
Thanks,

32 salty messages:

Mary August 8, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy August 8, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

I'd like a password... we don't know each other IRL, so I should qualify. But if you come to Ukraine again to adopt, then I'd want to meet you :)

MamaPoRuski August 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

I missed it. I'm such a slacker...sigh...please send, along with money! :) LOL!
HUGS today!

Erin August 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

I'd love a password - I love following along with your family, I've never met you IRL, and I live in Maine...and adoption is a possibility somewhere down the line for us. Thanks!!

Milena August 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

May I read? I don't know you, nor you me, but I like your way of writing, and I'm truly hoping to adopt one day :-) Until then I'm just a pesty hangaround on everyone else's adoption blogs......
I live in Sweden, so it's not really close by your town :-)

My e-mail is chch7769 at yahoo dot se

Feel free to say no, but I thought I could at least ask1

The Johnsons August 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

I'd love a password. I do not know you, but followed your journey as you adopted Maddie. I have a ten year old, adopted from Russia two years ago.

MoonDog August 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

I would like to read. I cant even remember how I came to your blog, maybe from RR. but we definitely dont know each other outside of the blogosphere.

Our Family Adventure August 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Hi, I would like a password. I've been inspired by your 4 adoptions and would love to adoped one day too.

Jodi
jodibohl@comcast.net

pearly1979 August 8, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Please? I have 3 kids from kaz and don't know you in real life. Taylor.sp @ gmail.com

Drew, Michelle, Luke and Sage August 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Please send me the password so I can read all of your secrets!!!

Bethany August 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

oo, oo, I want one! Will you even consider giving one to a Tiger, even if we are both jaybird eaters? :) Have a great day!

jessy August 8, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

I don't know you in real life. I live in Texas. I have adopted internationally. PLEEEEASE!

Sharon August 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Please let me continue reading. :) I don't know you. I am a single mom with 2 wonderful kiddos. I've been following your story about Maddie and would like to continue reading about your family.

Tami August 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Sharon, I'd love to let you in, but I can't get to an email address. Email me and I'll send you the password. ;)

Monica G,  August 9, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Hi, Long time reader/lurker since you began the search for Maddie. I don't know you IRL....live in Minnesota and enjoy following in your adventures!

tmgossett@comcast.net

Barb,  August 9, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Hi Tami,

I too enjoy reading and following your life etc. :) I've been following since your journey for Maddie. I am addicted what can I say! I have adopted two girls domestically and am a single mom. I understand if you say no....but PLEASE?

barbarajane129 at yahoodotcom

Karen J August 9, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

I would love the password. We adopted 4 sisters from Ukraine.

Sheri August 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I would love your password! I have been following your journey as you adopted Maddie!!.. I still love to follow it and enjoy your writings and following your family.
I live in Minnesota and we adopted a little girl from India 2 years ago!! Thanks for being such a inspiration!

Mike & Tara August 10, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

May I please join your private world? :o) Hope everything is going well!

kansasokie August 11, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

May I please have a password. You don't know me but I have enjoyed your adventures moving west then back into God's country with your 4 children. God bless.

Connie August 11, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I would like a password, I live in Wisconsin and enjoy reading your blog.

Connie August 11, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I'd like a password, I enjoy reading your blog in Wisconsin.

The Peterson's August 11, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

I would love to keep up with your blog, could you please pass on a password. Thanks

Diana August 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Me, me, me! Pick me! I wanna come in - even though my life is incredibly insane right now, I still want to try to keep up. I'm not doing so god at it so far, but hey...there's always tomorrow.

Kim August 11, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

i would love to read the post. i live in the same state, but we're in the big city (snort) so not close enough to know you in real life. even if we are neighbors on Farmtown. heehee
ummm... my email is in my profile

Farah Wall,  August 11, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

I have been following your blog since you first went to Ukraine to adopt. I would love to have the password.

I don't know you IRL and live in So. Cal.

dfwall at yahoo dot com

Tami August 12, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Farah...I tried sending you the invite and it's bouncing your it back to me. Can you double check to make sure I have the right email addy?

SLColman August 13, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Password please... Open sesame :) LOL

Jan R. August 15, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Tami,
I don't know you in real life but have followed your journey from when you went to get Maddie.

Thanks!
Jan R.
janrosen 5 at g mail dot com

(clearly, leave out all spaces on that!)

Rachel August 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Can I please have the password! I don't know you IRL, live in DC, and love following!
Thanks!

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP