Powered by Blogger.

let's try this again...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey ladies...
I've been touched by the outpouring of password requests. You've made me feel so loved! :)
But a word to the wise...if you want the password you've got to leave me an email address to send it to! :) Several of you have asked for the magic word, but either your profile is closed to the public (which is fine, I certainly understand) or you haven't given me a way to get in touch with you.

So let's try it again...
Anyone want the password?

23 salty messages:

Dennis and Farah August 11, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Please, I would love to have the password. I don't know you IRL. I live in California.

We will be adopting, hopefully within the next year and probably from Ukraine.

Farah

Carlee August 11, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

I want the password! carleerussell@gmail.com

Chris and Erin August 12, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

May I please have your password?
Feel free to check out my blog... I am the mommy to triplets! Thanks!
-Erin

Peta-maree August 12, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Hi Tami,

I would love to get the password. My email is peta.bortfield@gmail.com

Peta

Annie August 12, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

I think I was too stupid to do more than THINK that I wanted the password. (You are supposed to read minds.)

My e-mail is:

anniekitching@hotmail.com

I didn't look at the criteria again, but I hope I meet them.

Sheri August 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Hi there Tami!
My e-mail is....sherifredin@hotmail.com.
Thanks!!

DoveFamily August 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Sorry I'm late in requesting, but I'd love to get the password. My email is dovefamily@bellsouth.net.

Jennifer

Courtney August 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Me! Me! (I think you actually might have emailed it to me sometime way in the past, but these 4 kids have a way of sucking everything useful and pertinent right out of my brain...except things like how to put dolls back together or get marker out of upholstery. LOL)

I think you've got my email and you should be able to email me through my profile, but if not just leave me a comment (here or on my blog) and I'll shoot you an email.

{{Hugs}} to you, dear sister!!

srlsfamily August 12, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

I do...I don't know you IRL...Live in Virginia...have 4 adopted from Russia.

srl5059@hotmail.com

adoptyaroslav August 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

I would like to have the password, I so love reading your posts. Could you email me your paper's name as well? I'm sure your writing for work is just as informative and amusing. Do they have a website to read your articles?

Natalie
TX
adoptyaroslav.blogspot.com
adoptyaroslav@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  August 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

I want one please. I love to follow adoption stories and do not know you IRL. ikidsmom@mchsi.com

Tami August 12, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Farah...if you could shoot me an email I'll be happy to share it with you! :)

Sarah August 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

I would like the password. I enjoy reading your blog and want to consider international adoption some day.

- Sarah
(srg204 - gmail)

Anonymous,  August 13, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I would love the password. I don't know you IRL. I live in NJ and have followed you since we were thinking about adopting and I you were adopting Maddie.

email is
novacat419@verizon.net

Thanks!

Sheryl August 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Would love to continue following you. sherylots@yahoo.com

The Peterson's August 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

I would love to continue following you and your family. Chanda5@hotmail.com

Thanks
Chanda

kate August 14, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

did you forget me?

onlyk8 at yahoo

Anonymous,  August 14, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

I would like the password, please! I love reading your blog, and it's the only one I follow that I don't know the author irl!

Thanks,
Kristy
kchase44@bellsouth.net

Cindi Campbell August 15, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

I would love the password too. I do not know you or your kids IRL and I live in LA. cynthia1313@msn.com

Cindi

Svetlana August 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

I would love to have password ;-)
svetikf1@msn.com

Troy and Rachel August 19, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Tami - I've been on vacation and just catching up. When you have time and if you'd like, I'd like to have your password. I hope you are doing well. (My email is beaglefarm1@yahoo.com)

K August 21, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Hi! We'd love to get the password and keep on keepin' on with you all.

the email we're using for our blog is barkeryfresh@yahoo.com

AdoptaMama August 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Password, please. :) PMCarpie@wi.rr.com
Thanks.

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP