Powered by Blogger.

awwww...THAT's my little man!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nick: Mom...I have a headache.
Me: Awwww Nick. I'm sorry. How long has it been hurting?
Nick: Since I went to town with Dad.
Shad: Nick! Why didn't you say something?
Nick: Because Mom is the only one who can fix it. She's fixed it before and I can trust her to fix it again.


Snicker. Snicker. Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa!!! I think the good doctor was a bit bent out of shape! :) (And yes, he actually did use the word 'trust'. ;)

5 salty messages:

MamaPoRuski October 25, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

He's gonna charm the ladies for sure some day! Sweet boy!

Elaine October 26, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

Out of the mouths of babes!

Mama October 31, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

That is a great story!! Gotta love it!

Missy

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP