Powered by Blogger.

day one

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can hear that snickering. You just cut it out. Last year I took the challenge head-on and conquered it! So. There.

I
'm at it again.
I'm taking the NaBloPoMo challenge.
I'm going to try to put a post up here every day during the month of November.
I can hear that snickering. You just cut it out. Last year I took the challenge head-on and conquered it! So. There.
I'm up for it. Really. I am.
Alright...so this time its going to be a little harder. After all...last year I was jobless. Blogging was a HUGE part of my life last year. This year I'm writing for a living, so I rarely have much left over after a day at the paper, but I'm STILL going to give it a shot.
I don't want this blog to go by the way of most post-adoption blogs. I want to keep it up and running - vital and pertinent. I'm hoping this challenge will be just the kick-start I need to get Sunflower Seeds up and running again.
I'm also going to be trying a modified version of something I did last year - with limited success. Every day during the month of November I'm going to share something I'm thankful for. Last year I tried five things a day - and quite frankly, I'm not THAT good at this thankful thing, so I'm going to try one per day - as kind of a post-script on each post. We'll see how that goes.
So get you laptop battery charged and keep that Google Reader window open, because you just never know when or what will come from my madly typing fingers this month!
Blog on!


I'm thankful for...
My laptop. Yes, its shallow and self-centered of me, but without this lovely little machine I would be forced to sit at a computer desk to type these blog posts up. And since I spend most of my work day chained to a desk, if I didn't have this little blue machine, you would NEVER hear from me! :)

2 salty messages:

Tina in CT November 2, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

I'm happy that you'll have a post each day.

Drew, Michelle, Luke and Sage November 2, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

You go girl!!!I may just follow in your footsteps except I am already a day behind!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP