Powered by Blogger.

my little project

Monday, March 1, 2010

I got some REALLY good news from a friend this last week. The book she's been working on, is getting picked up by Beacon Hill. Yes...THE Beacon Hill!
And guess what?!!!!!
She wants to use some of Maddie's story in her book!!!!!!! :) Just a little bit...the book is actually about remaining childless after battling with infertility, but she wants a taste of other perspectives as well.
Sooooooo....I get to write something that will actually be PUBLISHED in a REAL book!!!!!
Wooohooo! :)

P.S. I'll be sure to post a link once the thing is actually done and available for purchase...you know....just in case you feel so inclined. ;)

11 salty messages:

Tina in CT March 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Wahoo!!! The Beacon Hill!!!!

I definitely will be interested in the book. A friend that I worked with has had 3 IV's and 2 artificials and still doesn't have a baby. They are now saving for the next step with donor eggs.

Jen March 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Congratulations to you and your friend- very exciting.

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!
http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com

Katie March 2, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Cool! That really is awesome.

jessy March 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

How exciting for you! I don't know if any of the rest of the book would be of any interest to me, but I would love to read your part!

Tina in CT March 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

You must be busy between work and family. Miss your blog.

lookingforgeorge March 23, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Ooo, congratulations! I know I'm way behind on that. Like you, blogging has taken something of a back seat for me, both the writing and the reading. I'm hoping to catch up soon, though. I miss it.

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP