Powered by Blogger.

deep in conversation

Saturday, June 19, 2010

With all the craziness of life lately...and the hard work I'm putting into SMOB...I haven't had a chance to really just lean back and enjoy my life much. 
Until last night.
We were at Nick's baseball game...only one more next week and then a tournament, thank you very much...when I spotted this scene. Alek and Anya sitting next to each other on the bleacher, talking about something - who knows what.
I just love that my kids are growing up enjoying spending time together. They all have their own friends, and love playing with other kids in the neighborhood, but given the opportunity, these two decided to sit and watch their brother's game, together.
That does a mom's heart good! :)

4 salty messages:

jessy June 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Yes, it does. Sometimes people will marvel, "Are they always like that?" When they see my kids, playing, laughing, and talking together. Of course, they aren't ALWAYS like that, but for the most part they do enjoy each other's company, and I'm very thankful for that.

lookingforgeorge June 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

What a sweet photo! I love it, too, when my kids just choose to be together talking (not arguing, which seems to be oh so rare anymore).

Bethany July 5, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Love that photo. It is so satisfying when they actually manage to like each other for a few minutes, isn't it? And, when I first saw that photo, with no associated commentary, I thought Anya had a crush. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP