Powered by Blogger.

better late than...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Its been two and a half years now since we brought Maddie home from the orphanage in Odessa, Ukraine. She has grown and changed so much in the last 54 months...in many ways she doesn't resemble the same child we first brought home. 
For just about the same amount of time I have been trying to upload the video I have made of Maddie's adoption trip. I have tried everything I could think of to get it to work. I tried uploading it to YouTube more times than I can count. 
'Surely this time will be different," I would say.
And then I would fail...again.
Finally, tonight I started redoing the video. I was desperate to finally share Maddie's story in video. As I was looking through some of the photos I loaded onto Photobucket from Ukraine I noticed they have a new video uploader. (Well, at least new to me.)
"Hmmm...," I thought. "Maybe."
Sure enough! It worked! Woohoooooo!!!! 
So while it may be 54 months late...I FINALLY present to you, 'Finding Maddie.'
Grab a Kleenex...you may need it. ;)
Enjoy!



6 salty messages:

lookingforgeorge July 25, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Oh darn it. I didn't grab the tissues first, and I totally should have!

Bethany July 25, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

She's such a different little girl than she was then. The light in her eyes is so much brighter. What a lovely journey.

Michelle July 25, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I remember looking at the pictures of her dressed up with your purse in the apartment like it was yesterday! She has come a long, long way thanks to the hard work and dedication of you mama!

Tina in CT July 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Once I get my Internet back, I'll watch. Can't do it from work.

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP