Powered by Blogger.

my future eyeglass models

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The kids' glasses are in and I have to say...the kids are absolutely adorable! 
I can say that! I didn't have anything to do with their genetics! :)


Both Nick and Anya seem to be enjoying them...no complaints of headaches so far...and both are taking good care of them.
The only fly in the ointment was when we went to get the kids fitted, Maddie started crying. She was upset because SHE wanted a pair. ;)


2 salty messages:

Tina in CT July 23, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

The kids look great in their new glasses and boy, have they grown! Yes, they are beautiful kids and of course you can say that.

lookingforgeorge July 23, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

They look great! And I'm able to read your blog without my computer locking up! Doing a little happy dance. :)

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP