Powered by Blogger.

bring on the veggies!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We are BIG VeggieTales fans here in the Sunflower Seeds house.
BIG. FANS!
I think we have just about every video they've ever produced. Seriously. From the moment we first brought Alek home from Russia in July '99, we've been watching these things on a regular basis. And while the kids are definitely growing older, for some reason they're not growing tired of watching these amazing videos full of hope, humor and morals.
But I think VeggieTales may have outdone themselves this time.
The Doves just posted this link on their blog and after watching it I HAD to share.
VeggieTales is sharing the joy of adoption in their newest video - 'The Meaningful Life.' If the movie is even half as good as the others have all been, I'm going to need a kleenex every time I watch it!
I can't wait until October!!!!
Enjoy!


2 salty messages:

Jill August 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

We also LOVE the Veggietales! My favorite song is: Oh Where Is My Hairbrush? So contagious! :D

lookingforgeorge September 2, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Beautiful song! I told Tank Boy, "Hey, there is a new Veggie Tales movie coming out next month and it's about adoption. Do you want to go see it?" And he said, "About adoption? Yeah. Is there a new Wolverine movie coming out, too?" Just a little FYI - we've never let him watch any of the XMen movies!

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP