Powered by Blogger.

password protected 6

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I know I promised I wouldn't do this to you anymore after the private blogs about my job situation...and I meant it. I had no more plans to keep anything from you.
But honestly, I have a new situation (nothing horrible) that has popped up and I need feedback. Unfortunately, for those of you who know me in real life, I can't let you in on it yet - don't worry it won't be much longer.
But for those of you who are virtual strangers, I can spill the beans.
So...If you're interested - head over here. If you need the password, just ask. And be sure to leave me a comment. You KNOW how I LOVE comments. ;)

1 salty messages:

adoptedthree February 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Okay I just checked in after a LONG LONG time away so now I just HAVE to know what is protected because I am NOSEY!
Please send me the Password!

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP