Powered by Blogger.

you asked for it...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some of you asked where I got such a great deal on Maddie's adoption book, so I thought I would let you in on my little secret.
((I get emails sent to my inbox - said in loud whisper))
Actually, there's no trick to it at all. I just signed up for their service and they send out AMAZING deals, like the one I received in my inbox this morning.

((CLICK ON TITLE FOR MORE))

 


I think this is pretty much the same offer I took advantage of back in January. So I'm about to do it again. This time I think I'll do Alek's book...seeing as how he's been here the longest and has next to nothing to show for an adoption book. The problem is he was adopted waaaaaay back when all of the pictures we were taking were on 35 mm film. No digital stuff back in those days. I'm not sure how I'm going to get everything scanned in time, but I'm going to give it the old college try.
If you want to take advantage of the deal just click on the picture. It should take you to their website. The coupon is: FREEPAGES 
Hurry! The offer expires March 14th.
If anyone needs me...I'll be tied to my computer for the next week, trying to bang this thing out! :)

6 salty messages:

jessy March 12, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

I've found that I can usually solve the old pictures problem without scanning. Take the pictures outside on a sunny day and take a picture of them with your digital camera. It actually yields a surprisingly good picture quality, and then you have it stored digidtally.

Ágnes March 13, 2011 at 12:25 AM  

On the first book in your last comment you can see the photo of Hungarian Parliament, our famous, and most important building and not at last, one of the most beautifuls buildings, and under it it's written Austria! How could it happen?

Sorry for posting something negative, but I'm from Hungary, and it really hurts me!

Agi

Tamara March 13, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Agi...No offense taken, especially since I wasn't the one that came up with the book in the ad you're referring to. You'll have to take it up with MyPublisher.com. They're the ones that put the advertisement together. ;)

Ágnes March 16, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

Dear Tamara!

Sorry if I was misunderstable! Of course it wasn't your fault!!! I know that, but I couldn't believe my eyes, and felt offend so badly. We are a little country and so many mistakes circle about us... And I think our Parliament is beautiful.

http://www.cityhotels.hu/hun/cityhotels_gallery/11_budapest/65_parliament_budapest_hungary.html

You see?:)

lookingforgeorge March 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

We did My publisher books for the grandparents for Christmas presents. They were soooo good! I want to do one of our Fla. vacation next.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP