Powered by Blogger.

laundry, cleaning, cooking, packing...oh my!

Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm up to my elbows in laundry...and my eyeballs in housework. I've got to get it all done tonight before saddling up and riding out of Wyoming tomorrow.
You see...I have a speaking engagement.
Aaaaah! I'm so excited! :)
I leave tomorrow for Kansas City. The event is at the Christian Woman's Soul event - it's free and I'd love to have you join me. Just head on over to their Facebook page and leave them a note. They'll save you a seat. And they'll feed you! ;)
I'm also coordinating a women's expo in a town just north of there...so the next few days will be insane, but I'm bound and determined I'm going to blog through it.
So stay tuned...pictures and commentary to come! :)

1 salty messages:

Karen October 7, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Thank you for sharing your beautiful message at the Christian Woman's Soul event last Sunday.
Just one of the comments I heard "Tamara has a wonderful ministry and a powerful message, I can't wait to hear her speak again."

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP