Powered by Blogger.

many, many reasons

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My four very handsome, beautiful, smart,
funny, generous, kind-hearted, amazing reasons
 for celebrating National Adoption Month
.
Is it really November? Really?!

I know it's cliche, but honestly I have no idea where this year went to. It seems like just yesterday we were cuddled up on the couch watching the snow fall and wondering if the kids would have school the next day...

Oh wait! That WAS yesterday. ;)

Winter has come a bit early to the Cowboy State. We've had four storms already...at this rate it is going to be a long winter indeed.

But enough of the weather. That's not why I'm writing. Today marks the beginning of National Adoption Month and anyone who has read this blog, heard me speak or known us for any length of time at all knows our family has been blessed by adoption.

Throughout the month of November I will share what God has put on my heart about adoption. I'll be giving much-needed updates, sharing our story, taking a look at the Bible's perspective of adoption and hopefully moving a few of you to take a closer look at what you can do to help these children find their forever families.

Happy National Adoption Month! :)




*Want to keep up to date with my ministry? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. That way you can keep up with what the fam and I are up to...cute pictures, captivating blogs, pithy twitter feeds...you, my friend, can have it all. ;)

1 salty messages:

Troy and Rachel November 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

Happy Adoption Month! How blessed we've all been!!

We've also had a snow storm already (in VA)!! Hoping it's not a sign of what's to come!!

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP