Powered by Blogger.

all cracked up

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Whaaaaaa? She's back here now? What's up with that? Is she nuts?
Quite possibly.
Let's just say, I wasn't feeling the love over at the other blog. It was quiet...too quiet.
I miss the feedback...the comraderie...the real stuff. And so I'm back. For good. Oh, I'm still speaking, when asked...but I'm not pushing or promoting. I'm settling back, enjoying the kids, enjoying my work with CrossRiver and taking the time to get to try to discover what I'm really meant to do.
Besides, life with Maddie (and yes, we're back to nicknames...I missed those too ;) is interesting enough.
It's a like the tide. It ebbs and flows...most days are fantastic...others not so much. She literally makes HUGE strides for days, weeks, even months at a time and then WHAMO! She does something that blows you out of the water and leaves you wondering, 'Really, how much progress have we made.'
I need to be able to blog about that stuff...with people who get it.
So I've come back 'home' where it's safe. Where I can be myself. Where I can share the ups and downs without worrying if I'm hindering someone else's spiritual growth.
So here I am. Nuts and all.

8 salty messages:

Courtney January 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

Glad to see you back! I love hearing about the family, and I certainly understand the two steps forward, one step back (sometimes it seems like giant steps back!). Either way, I'm following both of your blogs in Google reader, so post wherever you like! :)

Annie January 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

Alleluia! Welcome back!

I was just thinking about you today, because there was an interesting story about sunflowers on Morning Edition!

Diana January 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

I'm most comfortable in the company of nuts. Glad to have you back!

Bethany January 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Hooray! I've missed you, too!

kate January 24, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

Tami? Still blogging here or somewhere else?

Tamara January 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Still here, Kate. Just trying to find the time to blog. I have a few of them started...just can't seem to finish. ;) Thanks for checking in. I'll try to put something up in the next day or so.

Tonya January 28, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

Glad to see you back! Looking forward to updates:).

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP