Powered by Blogger.

happy new year!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My parents gave us a wonderful Christmas present this year.
Time away. It was beautiful. And relaxing. And now we're spoiled.
We spent three days with my parents, brothers and their families in Estes Park. It was JUST what our family needed.
I won't bore you with tales of roller skating until we couldn't move, or basketball games against our kids that left us feeling our age...or eating our weight in fabulous food morning, noon and night. ;)
Instead I'll let my pictures do the talking.
Of course, I couldn't take FABULOUS pictures, because some sons, who shall remain nameless, love to watch videos and look at pictures on my camera every time there is a new battery. And right now a $10 battery sounds like a bit of a luxury. So...all of the photos were taken on my phone. As a result, action shots are impossible, and lighting is once again my enemy. But I think you'll enjoy the scenery and get a glimpse of the beauty we enjoyed.
And if any of you are EVER headed to Colorado and looking for a great place to stay. Consider this one...it has ALL of the amenities that any family with kids could need. ;)



0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP