Saturday, February 18, 2012
The interviews are over.
Now we wait.
And you know how I feel about waiting. Unfortunately, for me and those in my immediate vicinity, I'll be at it for at least a couple of weeks. Neither job will be done with interviews until the beginning of March.
Both interviews went reasonably well. Unfortunately, both positions would take us back to what Shad earned right out of vet school...which means cutbacks and more than likely, I would have to find a full-time job.
Not exactly what any of us want to hear.
In the meantime, there's nothing new on the job boards, unless you count the position in Guam, but somehow I don't envision us moving our clan to an island the size of a postage stamp, out in the middle of the Philippine Sea.
Besides, it's hot there...and the mosquitoes are as big as your head.
No. I think we'll stick to the continental U.S., thank you very much.