Powered by Blogger.

Ready to roll

Friday, June 14, 2013

alek driver

Our oldest took a big step today! Alek got his driving permit!!!
I'm still not quite sure how I feel about this. I know he's ready. He's a good, reasonably responsible kid. And it's time.
Still... it brings a whole new level of worry. And I am gifted when it comes to worry!
Thankfully, it's just a permit and he has to have one of us in the car in order to use it.
AND his father is doing the teaching. I'm not even riding with the boy until he's a little bit further along. I have a bit of a back-seat-driving issue. I don't want to make him nervous.
So Shad will be instructing.
And I'll be at home praying. ;)

1 salty messages:

kate June 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM  

Yeah...a liiiiittle bit scary. :>

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP